<Lullaby,lullaby <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/11246557?origin\x3dhttp://butterflyeffects-.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Photobucket Supererogatory

Adeline Shakespeare

Photobucket">

Hi,I'm random and mean.Longing to visit the seven wonder of the world and to own a childcare!
I lead a very sophisticated life but that's okay.
I love poetry and riddles.
Leave your footsteps here.


Friday, September 28, 2007 @ 8:36 PM

okay i can just feel the anxiety of exams.
IM SERIOUSSLYY TOO LAZY TO STUDY(ive remind myself countless times to do it)
OMG WHATS WRONGGGGG WHAT HAPPENED TO MY ER.nevermind
I really hope i can go OBT :) Ching you pay you pay lurbex you!!!!

ANYWAY. i'm really bored and i cant go stjames cause ching aaintt around.NOOB!
A - AVAILABLE?: NOOOOOOOOO
B - BEST SPORT?: ERM, JACKS OF ALL (?)
C - CRUSH?: OMG YOU :D
D - DOGS NAME?: RAINBOW :O
E - EASIEST PERSON(s) TO TALK TO?: IF I SAY JOAN THAT WLD BE A LIE AHAHAH EILEEN!
F - FAV. COLOR?: LIKE ALL!
G - GUMMY BEARS OR GUMMY WORMS?: ERM.BEARS :D
H - HOMETOWN?: XIN JIA PU LA
I - Instrument?: eh?i want to learn :D
J - favorite juice?: Er, i cant drink more than two SPOONS of sweet drinks :D
K - KIND OF MUSIC?: WOOT ALLZZ
L - LONGEST CAR RIDE?: gosh,i dont remember. Prolly for an hr.
M - MILK FLAVOR?: YUCKKK NOOO MILK FOR ADELL
N - NUMBER OF SIBLINGS?: 5,no4,no3.
O - ONE WISH:? TO GROW TALL :D TO BE SMARTER TO OWN OLEVELS
P - Phobia/Fears?: OMG YOU HAHA
Q - FAVORITE QUOTE?: LOVE LOOKS NOT WITH THE EYES BUT WITH THE MIND
R - REASON TO SMILE?: YOU :D
S - SONG YOU LAST HEARD: TIMBALAND!@
T- TIME YOU WOKE UP TODAY?: 6am -.-
U - UNKNOWN FACTS ABOUT ME: MY ENGLISH IS BAD
V - VEGETABLE YOU DONT LIKE?: GOSH ALMOST ALL :O
W - WORST HABIT?: ERM COMPUTER(many claims!)
X - X-RAYS YOU'VE HAD?: OMG ONCE :O
Y - YUMMY FOOD?: MEMEMEME :P
Z - ZODIAC/ASTROLOGY SIGN?: SCORPIOOOO ZAPZAP

okay i feel lame lalalalalalalal pork pork pork!